Responsible for assessing/evaluating Home Care Patients. Establishes/promotes and fosters ongoing collaborative communication system with institutional personnel to establish coordinated home care. Manages and facilitates the safe and timely transfer of patients from a hospital or skilled nursing facility to the care of the Agency. Works under general supervision.
Responsible for coordinating and providing high quality multidisciplinary health services for patients in the NYC Region consistent with Agency philosophy, policy, goals and objectives, and Standards of Nursing Practice.
- License and current registration to practice as a registered professional nurse in New York State required.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing required. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or other health related field preferred.
- Minimum of one year of clinical nursing experience including at least six months of Hospice, or ICU or Emergency Dept experience, required.
- Bilingual skills may be required, as determined by operational needs.
- Demonstrated computer skills may be required based on operational needs.