We are currently seeking a Training and Education Coordinator in Manhattan. This role is ideal for an LPN or Paramedic that is looking for a position off the clinical floor. They will be using their experience for a training role at the Corp HQ of the client. This is a Full Time Contract opportunity with benefits.
- Provides training, instruction, and orientation for staff on a regular basis, relevant to operational needs.
- Assists in developing the budget by recommending supplies, materials, and training opportunities, to include additional hours to add to payroll for purposes of personnel attending in service training while off duty
- Ensures that Mobile Health team members are maintaining certifications, licenses, accreditations and are performing accordingly.
- Attend meetings and prepare reports as requested
- Provides other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Paramedic or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Experience in corporate training and education
- Comfort and experience with public speaking and presentations to groups
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as necessitated by work assignment
- Considerable knowledge of procedures and techniques for administering medical care.
- Knowledge of instructional strategies
- Skilled in developing and implementing curriculum
- Excellent analytical, and problem-solving abilities with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication capabilities
- Clinical experience in the medical field
- American Heart Association-Basic Life Support (provider and/or instructor) Associates Degree or higher
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote TemPositions Group office. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!