CIO Magazine selected The TemPositions Group of Companies to receive the prestigious CIO 100 award for the work we did in making the entire hiring process much more efficient. Our weaving of technology into each component to make the process easier and faster to complete is a large part of what makes our company unique versus its competitors.Intellistaff allows us to organize all of our consultants by skills, scheduling availability and prior assignments. It also tracks all orders received, pulling specialized information from our client database, including account history, technologies used, travel directions and service “hot buttons.” We took the extraordinary step of building the system ourselves because we were unable to find any products available on the market that had the power and flexibility we needed. It is through the use of Intellistaff that we can be so effective in filling the multitude of orders received.
The Benefits of Intellistaff to Our Clients*
- Place Orders – Clients can log into our CWA (Client Web Access) portal to place orders electronically through our Rapid Order System. Simply fill out the information describing your needs: job title, responsibilities, days/times needed, etc., and we’ll get to work on finding the perfect candidate for your vacancy.
- Receive Candidate Resumes – Using our eProfile system, clients are emailed a copy of each candidate resume along with a cover sheet highlighting the candidate’s relevant experience for the position. After receipt of each resume, clients can either accept or reject the candidate with a click of the mouse.
- Schedule Interviews – Our eProfile system also allows clients to schedule interviews. Once a client has decided to schedule an interview with a candidate they will enter up to three time periods when they are available into our system. Once the candidate chooses their desired interview time, the client will receive a confirmation, completely eliminating the back and forth needed with a middle man.
- Approve Time Sheets – Once a candidate has entered in his or her hours for the week, the client will receive an email prompting them to approve the candidate hours. The client can then log into the CWA from the link given in the email and either approve or deny candidate hours.
- Receive Invoices – Upon approval of the candidate’s hours, simply click the “Generate Invoice” button and an electronic invoice will be automatically generated and emailed to the client for their records.
- Online Reports – Through the CWA, the client is able to generate:
- Online Scheduling Reports
- Employee Billed Hours Reports
- Usage & Performance Reports
- Invoice Reports
- Manage Payables – With a few clicks of the mouse clients can easily pay their invoices online.
The Benefits of Intellistaff to Our Employees
- View and Accept Jobs – Employees can view and accept jobs through their online job bank located in the EWA. All the assignment details will be listed including time, dates and the specific client where the assignment is located.
- Online Time Entry – Employees can enter their hours electronically via a PC, tablet or mobile device making it easy to record your time both at home and on the go.
- View Paystubs Online – Employees can view their paystubs on their EWA to track their earnings throughout the year.
- View and Print W2 Forms – Employees can view and print W2 forms from their EWA, eliminating the hassle of having to wait for it to come in the mail.
- View Accrued Benefit Hours – Employees can view how many hours they have accrued towards benefits and how many more hours they need to receive those benefits.