Opus Staffing is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to manage the creative, promotional and public relations piece for the team-oriented marketing of an apparel company in Farmingdale, Long Island. Creativity, leadership AND collaboration are vital skills for the successful candidate, as well as organizational and managerial skills to successfully bring projects to fruition when dealing with outside external agencies.
- Respect of both the product and the brand to adhere to the parameters to market to the consumer, creatively and within the guidelines of company reputation.
- Manage the process of each marketing project while adhering to goals and timelines.
- Successfully coordinate all details of assignments given to outside agencies to completion.
- Present completed project results both in-house and externally.
- Coordinate photoshoots as they align to brand and the product appropriately and within deadlines.
- Point of contact with outside vendors to ensure execution of proper strategy for e-commerce representation on the sites of retailers
- Create and implement social media content and strategies for the best asset return.
- Brainstorm and execute strategical improvements for the best brand and product promotion.
- Work with Public Relations agencies to ensure timely execution of press releases, editor events, seeding, and collateral.
- Represent the brand from a public relations standpoint at all necessary events, inclusive of preparation in presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a Related Field
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, with an emphasis on brand promotion
- Extensive experience managing relationships and tasks with vendors and outside agencies
- Product display and promotion experience in a retail setting
- E-commerce experience inclusive of promoting and selling product online
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel and Power Point