The Lease Administrator will be responsible for reviewing leased and owned property documents, as well as compiling and maintaining critical location data, including financial and contractual obligations as part of the lease administration process. This position may be assigned to one or more accounts/clients and may provide some administrative support to the internal portfolio team.
- Review, abstract and audit lease and owned location documents including updating and maintaining all lease information and data in our technology information systems, as required.
- Review client-partner invoices in conjunction with lease requirements and collect proper supporting back-up documentation from landlords/billing authorities and confirm all calculations are correct.
- Assist Lease Administration Manager with designing, producing and review of selected monthly/quarterly cost reports, identify and track savings, identify exceptions, investigate causes of exceptions, and recommend solutions for future improvements.
- Communicate frequently with field personnel; notify field of critical dates, real estate policies and procedures, and assist with general field inquiries.
- Ensure proper document management measures are followed for all leased, owned and other associated documents; maintain file retrieval/storage, scan documents, open/distribute mail
- Request and process certificates of insurance as required per lease documents.
- Ensure completion of task priorities and schedules for portfolio objectives.
- Understand net present value and time value of money.
- Review and approve expenditures, per established authority level; ensure that expenditures comply with Client and Company policies.
- Review and analyze all major re-occurring initiatives (i.e. budgets, business plans, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting, etc.).
- Coordinate activities with other divisions including Brokerage, Facilities Management, Construction/Design, etc. as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related discipline; equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Lease Administration or similar field.
- Excellent internal and external customer service.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to understand, interpret, and abstract complex real estate lease terminology.
- Ability to work independently.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com