Top national law firm is seeking a junior Corporate Attorney with 5-6 years of experience. The ideal Corporate Associate will have corporate experience, specializing in M&A and Private Equity. The Corporate Associate must be confident, finance minded with proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- General Corporate Governance
- Actively licensed to practice law in the US
- Top-tier law firm experience
- Strong organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and ability to identify and diligently resolve problems
- Must have significant experience in representing companies and private equity funds in M&A transactions, as well as minority investment and joint venture.