Shift Supervisor needed to manage a team of Program Aides in various locations throughout New York City.
• Provide direct supervision to a team of Program Aides.
• Assist Operations Coordinator with the oversight of departmental tasks and goals.
• This includes, but is not limited to, record keeping, statistical reports, unit coverage, and client care/crisis intervention.
• Provide emergency first aid/CPR assistance when needed.
• Related duties as assigned.
• H.S. diploma/GED required. B.A. preferred.
• At least one-year supervisory experience preferred.
• Experience working with homeless, mentally ill, and substance abuse populations preferred.
• Very good writing skills and computer literacy required.
• First Aid and Fire Safety certification, or ability to pass tests to acquire these credentials required.
• Bilingual Spanish or Polish a plus.
• CPR training certification or willingness to take training class in CPR.