Prekindergarten Teachers and Teacher Aides
School Professionals is currently seeking effective, committed, and resourceful teachers and teacher aides for our Universal Prekindergarten programs. But, if that describes you, what can School Professionals do for you?
We are glad you asked! At School Professionals, you will find:
• A business with 56 years of experience and a team of staffing professionals.
• Your choice of where, when, and what you want to teach from our 400+ NYC schools?
• Personal online access to view your jobs, timeslips, paystubs, and more!
• Qualification for enrollment in Medical, Dental, and 401k plans?
• Eligibility for Transit Cheks?
• Paid Sick Leave?
• Childcare Assistance
• Supplementary compensation, including, anniversary pay, monthly prize programs, and unlimited referral bonuses.
• Day and night phone service, so that we are always available for you!
• Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom teacher??
• Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies?
• Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment?
• Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually?
• Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment?
Applying to become a School Professionals teacher is easy! All you need to apply is:?
• Education: High School Diploma or Equivalency
• Experience: At least 6+ months experience in a teaching, childcare or analogous position.
OR Any of the Following
• a semester of student teaching
• enrollment in or completion of a Masters in Education Birth-2nd Program
• 6+ months of experience as an afterschool teacher or assistant teacher, day care, summer camp counselor, Sunday school teacher or similar experience working with children, aged 2-6 years.