The Parts Manager will be responsible for the efficient & profitable operation of the parts department. Advises and makes recommendations to the Senior Leadership with respect to the best interest of the parts department whenever and wherever activities of the company & customers are involved.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of the parts department.
- Utilize order management system to track and manage inventory levels.
- Coordinate shipping and receiving of parts.
- Maintain accurate records of parts transactions and inventory levels.
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize parts department efficiency and profitability.
- Provide exceptional customer service by assisting customers with parts inquiries and orders.
- Train and supervise parts department staff.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse.
- 5+ years of previous parts department and inventory management experience.
- Experience within the machinery industry and dealing with small parts components is strongly preferred.
- Tech Aptitude – Uses technology to improve processes.
- Proven leader with a track record of utilizing technology building out and improving processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.