Our client, is seeking a full-time Associate Attorney to join their transactional practice, focusing on business law and real estate law.
Location: Deland, FL
Job Time: Direct Hire - Permanent Role
Salary: Based on experience, ranging from $75,000 - $100,000 plus client origination incentive.
Great Benefits package (401k, Unlimited PTO, and a portion of healthcare coverage is covered)
Associate Attorney Responsibilities:
• Draft and finalize correspondence and legal documents such as contracts, leases,
affidavits, and settlement agreements, as well as a variety of other legal documents.
• Organize and maintain documents and information in the Firm's electronic filing system,
and practice management systems.
• Meet with clients, attorneys, and other professionals to discuss matter details and
• Gather and analyze statutes, decisions, legal articles, codes, documents and other data to
assist with client strategy.
• Participate in Firm marketing initiatives and fulfill other outreach activities throughout
the course of the year.
• Perform necessary billing procedures.
• Be an active team member with a sense of responsibility for both detail and overarching
Associate Attorney Requirements:
• Must have a dedication to excellence in communication, work performance, and
• Must be an active member of the Florida Bar with 3-5 years of transactional experience
in the following areas: real estate, contract review, employment law, corporate
governance, and property law.
• Analytical skills necessary to conduct complex/detailed analysis of legal matters and
perform legal tasks as required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Workspace, including Gmail, Google
Calendar, and Google Drive.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent grammar and proof-reading ability.
• Must be able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple matters, clients, and
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
• High levels of attention to detail, follow-through, accuracy, communication and
organization are essential.
• Must be able to function effectively (and thrive) in a busy, team-oriented environment
Please email your resume to email@example.com