You’ll be working in New York City to provide support to team members caring for the migrant population.
- Distribute personal hygiene, meals and other necessary items to patients and clients.
- Assist with scheduling travel and relocation arrangements for clients and patients.
- Registration staff are the frontline and first encounter for patients entering the vaccination site
- Welcome/greet staff members as they come in for a vaccine,?swab testing and/or health assessments
- Posting and accepting vaccine appointments via our online system called Healthpoint
- Creating an even interval of appointments and working with the supervisor of the site
- Monitor appointments to confirm with the local state/county rules or supplies on hand
- Oversee shipment tracking data entry with RRT data team
- Participates in departmental performance improvement training and in-servicing
- Set up and breakdown/clean up at end of day
- Utilizes appropriate supplies with minimal waste. Respects and maintains the confidentiality of information relative to customers. Strives to maintain a positive work environment
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- THIS IS NOT A CLINICAL OR MEDICAL ROLE
- General computer knowledge (data entry is a plus)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask
- Scheduling will email all admins with a shift request form that must be completed to be scheduled for this project.
- Shifts will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. If we are unable to accommodate your first shift request, you will be assigned to your second shift request.