After School Teacher
School Professionals is recruiting now for after school help, preferably with childcare experience, available to work in private and charter schools in Miami-Dade in the upcoming school year. The School Professionals advantage includes total control over your schedule and location, a simple payment process, and a proven record of success.
- Carrying out the professional after school duties
- Adhering to after school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive after school environment
- Assisting children with assignments and homework, such as reading, writing, and math.
- Interacting with children to provide guidance, emotional support, and motivation to complete tasks.
- Preparing learning materials and equipment, such as books, arts and crafts, stationery, and other supplies as needed.
- Coordinating and participating in indoor and outdoor play activities as needed
- Child care experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.