We are partnering with a company in Nassau County who is looking for a AR/Collections specialist on a temp to hire or direct hire basis.
This position entails monitoring and securing past due receivables along with vendor communications.
- Monitor and maintain client accounts regularly to identify past due accounts.
- Contact customers regarding their outstanding invoices to ensure collection of payments.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date collection records and documentation.
- Generating Bi-weekly A/R statements.
- Assist the controller in preparation of weekly cash projections.
- 3 years of collection and customer support experience.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, listening) and communication skills.
- Must be extremely well organized with outstanding attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a group.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Sage 300 accounting software.