Our client provides information, training, and one-to-one support to families related to special education, ranging from one-time workshops and intensive advocacy series designed to develop the knowledge and skills of parents to advocate for their own children and assist other parents.
- Scheduling and presenting live sessions and webinars, including stand-alone presentations for parent leadership classes.
- Archiving recorded trainings, videos, podcasts, etc.
- Identifying and scheduling guest presenters.
- Developing (or participating in the development of) new curricula; updating existing curricula as needed. Maintaining complete and up-to-date records of training attendance, evaluation and other data points in Salesforce.
- Provide consultation services to workshop attendees including information and referral and record promptly case interaction in database.
- Participate in outreach events and activities, generate content for social media and website.
- Participate in community meetings, provider groupings, etc.
- Represent at government agency meetings, local and regional conferences, etc.
- Provide training/professional development to other agency staff.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality about all individual served and personnel records.
- Maintain timely record of contacts and actions taken in Salesforce.
- Abide by all agency policy as outlined in the employee manual.
- Bachelors degree but Masters degree preferred.
- Must be fluent in Spanish.
- Experience working with families of individuals with intellectual developmental disability.
- Leadership, Classroom Management, Project Management.
- Curriculum development, lesson planning, and implementation.
- Research Skills, Navigating Databases, Microsoft 365.
- Basic knowledge (or ability to learn with expert instruction) webinar hosting and archiving.