We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
UX DESIGN JOBS RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
• Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
• Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
• Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
• Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
• Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
• Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
• Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Applying for a UX/UI position is easy! All you need to apply is:
• A bachelor’s degree or a bootcamp certificate, and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
• A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
• Working knowledge of the following technologies: Sketch, InVision, Figma, or Adobe XD. And Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of HTML, CSS (SCSS) is a huge plus, but not required.
• A team player but can work independently too.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
This job is presented to you by CompuForce, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in government and private entities. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.compuforce.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.