We are currently looking for a friendly and competent tutors to join our team. If you are a compassionate and self-motivated individual with a specific interest in education, we urge you to apply!
• Reviewing classroom or curricula topics and assignments
• Assisting students with homework, projects, test preparation, papers, research and other academic tasks
• Working with students to help them understand key concepts, especially those learned in the classroom
• Teaching skills to improve academic performance, including study strategies, note-taking skills and approaches to answering test questions
• Demonstrating academic best practices for specific subjects and assignments, including research and writing tactics
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Emotional maturity and stability
• Patient, flexible, positive, consistent, dependable, and cooperative with a sense of humor
• Ability to take supervision and correction constructively
• Ability to positively supervise students
We offer our employees outstanding opportunities with Private, Charter, Parochial, and Independent schools. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities to choose from.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.