Tutors are dedicated to helping students understand school material better. As a School Professional, you will view and accept assignments online and through our mobile phone app. Once you accept a tutor job with one of our clients, simply do what you do best!
We are currently looking for a friendly and competent tutor to join our team. If you are a compassionate and self-motivated individual with a specific interest in education, we urge you to apply!
Your responsibilities as a substitute tutor will include:
• Reviewing classroom or curricula topics and assignments
• Assisting students with homework, projects, test preparation, papers, research and other academic tasks
• Working with students to help them understand key concepts, especially those learned in the classroom
• Teaching skills to improve academic performance, including study strategies, note-taking skills and approaches to answering test questions
• Demonstrating academic best practices for specific subjects and assignments, including research and writing tactics
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Applying to become a Substitute Tutor is easy! All you need to apply is:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Emotional maturity and stability
• Patient, flexible, positive, consistent, dependable, and cooperative with a sense of humor
• Ability to take supervision and correction constructively
• Ability to positively supervise students
This job is presented to you by School Professionals, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. We offer our employees outstanding opportunities with Private, Charter, Catholic, and Independent schools. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities to choose from. To learn more about employment opportunities or our offerings, visit our website at www.schoolprofessionals.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.