We are seeking a Staff Accountant for our clients.
• Maintain and reconcile cash accounts.
• Work with collections, AP and escrow personnel to investigate differences between book and bank activity.
• Prepare and email escrow reports to management, lawyers and clients.
• Maintain accurate daily and weekly operating cash reporting.
• Record and maintain daily general journal activity.
• Data entry and review of support to ensure entries are accurate and complete.
• Prepare and maintain monthly workpapers for income statement accounts for review by internal management and external auditors.
• Maintain fixed asset database on a monthly basis for both book and tax basis assets.
• File and maintain electronic/paper records of all financial documents with appropriate supporting material.
• Assist with the analysis and review of our general ledger system during conversion from Elite Enterprise to Elite 3E.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Applying for a Staff Accountant position is easy! All you need to apply is:
• 2 + years of general Accounting experience
• Payroll, AP, AR, and Cash Receipts, Bank Rec background
• Associates Degree or above
This job is presented to you by AcctPositions, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in government and private entities. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.acctpositions.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.