Our servers are dedicated to helping restaurants and banquets to create the best experience for guests. As a part of TemPositions Eden Hospitality, you will view and accept assignments online and through our mobile phone app. Once you accept a job with one of our clients, you will simply report and work the required hours, all with the support of a staffing company with 60 years’ experience behind you!
We are currently seeking reliable, professional Servers who have 2 years of experience, a great work ethic professional presentation and great communication skills. Since we are constantly growing, we have a wide range of clients with various needs (conference services, banquet, a la carte, pantry, barista) which allows us to offer a wide array of temporary and long-term opportunities.
• Report to all assignments on time and in uniform
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Set up and breakdown of events
• Set up and breakdown of bars
• Working assignments that will include conference services, receptions, buffets, banquets and outdoor events
• Communicate effectively with clients, guests and co-workers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Applying for a Server position is easy! All you need to apply is:
• Excellent communication skills
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Must be detail oriented
• Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment
• Flexibility with job duties and schedules
• Have a high level of professionalism when dealing with clients, guests and coworkers
• Required: 2 years of related experience
• 2 former work references
• Certificate of completion of an alcohol awareness training programming such as Tips or Servsafe is a plus
This job is presented to you by TemPositions Health Care, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in social service, educational, clinical and occupational settings. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.tempositionshealthcare.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.