• Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
• Preparing financial analyses and reports.
• Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
• Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
• Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
• Assisting with annual audit preparations.
• Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
• Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns.
• Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
• Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
• 3+ years of accounting experience.
• Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
• Strong financial analysis skills.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong organizational and stress management skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
• Ability to train and manage staff.
• Ability to work with little to no supervision.
Equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.