We are seeking a dynamic recruiter and personal representative to join our mid-town staffing firm team. This position is responsible for interviewing applicants, maintaining an active candidate pool, and placing employees out on assignments.
• Identifying, evaluating, and placing talent by exercising good decision-making skills. Responsible for the recruitment of candidates, including sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and interviewing.
• Use judgment to match and place qualified candidates to job orders, follow up regarding assignment changes, cancellations, etc.
• Frequent communication with field employees via phone and email, including temp check-ins and follow up on employee grievances and questions
• Coaching and educating field employees on policies and procedures
• Making employment status determinations and conducting employment terminations of field employees with autonomy using personal discretion
• Documenting detailed notes into internal system
• Onboarding process/credentialing of field employees (i.e. verification of references, education, certification), and coding skills
• Audit field employee credentials and ensure candidates meet compliance requirements
• Brainstorming of ideas to identify new sources of educational staff recruitment
• Drafting reminder messages for field employees
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and answer a high volume of calls and emails.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while budgeting time and managing daily priorities.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.