We are looking for a receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to a company’s office.
• Meet and greet visitors
• Schedule appointments for staff
• Manage and direct phone calls
• Respond to customer inquiries
• Handle filing, faxing, and general emails
• Other clerical duties as needed
• Basic MS Word skills
• Phone skills
• Pleasant phone manner
• Bilingual English and Spanish s highly preferred
• Must show proof of vaccination
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.