School Professionals is recruiting for preschool and/or daycare teachers to work with our partner schools on a day to day, short term, or long term basis.
Your responsibilities as a School Professionals substitute will include, but are not limited to:
• Perform the professional duties of a PreK teacher
• Adhere to school policies and School Professionals policies
• Keep a positive attitude with students and staff while working in a fast-paced environment
• Punctuality, communicativeness, and reliability
• Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Applying for a Preschool Teacher position is easy! All you need to apply is:
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience: At least 3+ months experience in a teaching, childcare or analogous position.
• OR Any of the Following · a semester of student teaching enrollment in or completion of a Masters in Education 3+ months of experience as an afterschool teacher or assistant teacher, day care, summer camp counselor, Sunday school teacher or similar experience working with children, aged 2-6 years
This job is presented to you by School Professionals, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. We offer our employees outstanding opportunities with Private, Charter, Catholic, and Independent schools. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities to choose from. To learn more about employment opportunities or our offerings, visit our website at www.schoolprofessionals.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.