We are looking for a network technician to assist with the installation and configuration of network infrastructure. You will be responsible for setting up the various hardware and software components, as well as troubleshooting and resolving any issues along the way.
• Installing network hardware components and cables.
• Configuring network software.
• Identifying and eliminating bottlenecks to ensure long-term network efficiency.
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues with the network.
• Ensuring the network operates securely.
• Providing technical support to co-workers.
• Collaborating with other members of the IT team and management.
• Performing necessary upgrades to the network infrastructure as needed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Applying for a Network Technician position is easy! All you need to apply is:
• Degree in computer science, information systems, or related field.
• Certified network professional accreditation.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
• Superior knowledge of various networking technologies.
• Good communication and teamwork skills.
This job is presented to you by CompuForce, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in government and private entities. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.compuforce.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.