Treatment and recovery center – Methadone/Suboxone Maintenance Treatment Program. LPN has a leading role on the interdisciplinary treatment team and assists in the dispensing of medication to patients with opioid use disorder.
– Dispense and administer prescribed medication, maintain accountability, adequate record keeping, and documentation.
– Complete all documentation in an electronic health record within program deadlines.
– Assist in dose observations via telehealth for patients receiving medication delivery.
– Provide appropriate nursing services utilizing telehealth and/or in person, as indicated.
– Maintain inventory levels of medical and dispensing supplies on a daily basis for continuity of care by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
Skills & Experience:
– License to practice as an LPN in New York State.
– Prior experience working in a substance abuse services environment is preferred but not required.
Manhattan and Brooklyn
M-F time may vary between 6:00 am – 3:00 pm
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.