1. Staying compliant with NYC and NYS’s pay transparency laws;
2. Recent NY state and federal laws that restrict an employer’s ability to limit public exposure of sexual harassment allegations;
3. Expanded protections for nursing employees under NY law;
4. Recent NY protections for lawful absences and the impact on employer attendance policies;
5. The US Supreme Court’s recent decision finding that an employee who earned $200,000 per year was eligible for overtime, and takeaways for employers…
The HR RoundTable has been bringing HR leaders together to discuss important topics related to Human Resources for over 20 years. Thanks to our extensive network of partners in employment law; workforce development; diversity, equity and inclusion; workplace safety; insurance; and other human resources specialties, we have been fortunate to provide our HR network with actionable information they can use to improve their business process.