TemPositions is hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
Your responsibilities as a customer support representative will include:
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
• Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
• Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
• Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Applying to become a Customer Support Representative is easy! All you need to apply is:
• High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
• Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
• Comfortable using computers.
• Experience working with customer support.
This job is presented to you by TemPositions, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in government and private entities. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.tempositions.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.