Our maintenance is dedicated to keeping an office area clean and organized. As a part of TemPositions, you will view and accept assignments online and through our mobile phone app. Once you accept a job with one of our clients, you will simply report and work the required hours, all with the support of a staffing company with 60 years’ experience behind you!
We are looking for a maintenance to maintain production area clean and free of dust or other unsanitary conditions.
• Assembles and disengages equipment requiring cleaning and sanitizing.
• Cleans scales, dividers, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, stairways, locker rooms and lavatories according to job assignments.
• Cleans and sanitizes Coating Room equipment, freezer and cooling spirals, and processing tanks.
• Sweeps, mops and sanitizes floor in offices and restrooms, equipment or other surfaces.
• Washes walls, ceilings, woodwork, metalwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
• Empties wastebaskets and cardboard and bucket container carts and disposes into the proper waste compactors.
• Dumps all recycle material in proper containers.
• Replenishes bathroom and PPE supplies.
• Keep eye stations clean and free of dust.
• Cleans all fire extinguishers and perimeter equipment as required.
Applying for a Maintenance position is easy! All you need to apply is:
• Picks up refuse from plant grounds and maintains area free of debris.
• Must have the ability to use and control all sanitation equipment, such as the floor scrubber, power washers and steam cleaner.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement culture.
• Attends company scheduled meetings when applicable (i.e., safety meetings, production meetings, department meetings.).
• Informs supervision of any problems or complications that may arise
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required
This job is presented to you by TemPositions, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in government and private entities. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.oncallcounsel.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.