HR Generalists are dedicated to overseeing the human resources responsibilities and activities of an organization. As a part of HR Staffing Solutions, you will view and accept HR Generalist consulting opportunities online and through our mobile app. Once you accept a job with one of our clients, simply do what you do best!
We are looking to employ an HR generalist with outstanding analytical and communication skills.
• Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters.
• Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
• Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
• Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
• Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
• Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
• Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
• Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
• Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Applying for a HR Generalist position is easy! All you need to apply is:
• Bachelors degree in human resources or related (essential).
• 2 years of experience as an HR coordinator (essential).
• Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
• Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
• Excellent record-keeping skills.
• Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
• Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
• Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
This job is presented to you by HR Staffing Solutions, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in government and private entities. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.hrstaffingsolutions.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.