We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR business partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs.
• Developing the HR agenda.
• Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
• Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
• Structuring compensation and benefit packages.
• Managing staff wellness initiatives.
• Improving relations between staff and employers.
• Evaluating staffing needs.
• Overseeing recruitment efforts.
• Managing and allocating HR funds.
• Engaging with heads of department.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Degree in human resources management.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Proactive nature.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Meticulous attention to details.
• Highly organized.
• Good people skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.