We are looking for a dedicated, organized dishwasher who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast-paced culinary environment. The dishwasher’s duties include removing soiled plates and flatware from tables, washing them thoroughly, and resetting tables in preparation for the next party.
• Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by bussing tables, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and resetting dining areas.
• Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
• Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
• Unloading and storing deliveries.
• Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
• Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimal work experience.
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
• Exceptional time management skills.
• Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 20 pounds.
• Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.