We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face and voice of a company’s brand.
• Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
• Working closely with sales and marketing staff to conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies.
• Educating customers, retailers, and distributors about our products.
• Creating website and social media content in order to drive brand awareness and attract new customers.
• Building rapport with customers and vendors.
• Monitoring customer feedback and escalating complaints to the marketing department.
• Tracking customer preferences, metrics, and media campaigns.
• Representing the company at product launches, events, and trade shows.
• Brainstorming ideas and participating in training and workshops.
• Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
• Prior experience in a customer service environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
• Working knowledge of social media platforms and tools.
• Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.