We have open Benefits Coordinator Jobs! We are seeking a dedicated benefits coordinator to join the human resources division of our company.
• Assisting employees with enrollment in benefits programs, such as health insurance and retirement savings.
• Conducting presentations and meetings to explain benefits to employees.
• Liaising with insurance and savings providers on behalf of employees and the company.
• Answering questions or concerns from employees about their benefits.
• Keeping employee benefits records up to date.
• Accounting the total cost to company of various benefits options.
• Assisting with payroll.
• Ensuring that the company’s benefits policy complies with laws and regulations.
• Informing employees of any changes to their benefits.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Degree in human resources or related field.
• Prior work in human resources, with benefits experience.
• Professional certification (such as CEBS, CMS, or GBA) is favorable.
• Familiarity with payroll and benefits software.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.