We are currently looking for a friendly and caompetent assistant teacher to join our team. If you are a compassionate and self-motivated individual with a specific interest in education, we urge you to apply!
• Helping teachers create lesson plans
• Working with small groups of students to enhance the learning process
• Making sure classrooms are safe and tidy
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience as a Teacher Assistant
• Familiarity with school administrative tasks and learning methods
• Great communication and organizational skills
• Cool-tempered and positive attitude
• Firm but kind personality
We offer our employees outstanding opportunities with Private, Charter, Parochial, and Independent schools. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities to choose from.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.