We are hiring an analytical accounts receivable professional to assist our accounting department as it receives, processes, and collects on goods sold or services rendered.
• Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered.
• Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
• Processing and recording transactions.
• Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
• Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up-to-date.
• Working with the collections department to review accounts, client payments, credit history, and develop new or better repayment terms.
• Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
• Generating reports and statements for internal use.
• Engaging in ongoing educational opportunities to update job knowledge.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Applying to become an Accounts Receivable is easy! All you need to apply is:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
• At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
• Strong math, typing, and computer skills, especially with bookkeeping software.
• Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills.
• High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
This job is presented to you by AcctPositions, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in government and private entities. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.acctpositions.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.