Our registered School Nurses are dedicated to helping all students stay healthy and safe in school. As a School RN, you will view and accept assignments online and through our mobile phone app. Once you accept a job with one of our clients, you will simply report and work the required hours, all with the support of a staffing company with 59 years’ experience behind you!
Your Occupation Meets Innovation | Our Mobile App
VIEW ASSIGNMENTS | ENTER YOUR AVAILABILITY | ACCEPT ASSIGNMENTS | ENTER TIMESLIPS
Are you interested in working as a school nurse with students in public, private, parochial, elementary, and high schools?
We have openings at schools in all 5 boroughs. We’re seeking full time, part-time and per diem employees. These positions cover any acute care needs in the school (including the three “B’s’ of school nursing – bumps, bruises and bellyaches) and are community oriented including providing health information to students, teachers, principals and parents.
Your responsibilities as a registered school nurse will include:
• G-Tube Feeding
• Glucose Monitoring & Insulin Coverage
• Epi-Pen Coverage
• Supervision Due to Epilepsy
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Applying to become a School Professionals teacher is easy! All you need to apply is:
• 2 Years of Registered Nurse Experience
• Convenient locations – Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island – pick the borough you wish to work in
• Flexible scheduling to accommodate your needs
• Fun environment working with children
• Company subsidized Health Insurance Plan with Rx coverage
• Company matched 401K
• Paid Time Off
• ALWAYS employee W-2 status (never 1099 independent contractor)