Our client seeks for a marketing manager to promote their business, service, product, or brand. To develop marketing and pricing strategies, generate new business leads, and oversee marketing department staff.
• Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
• Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
• Generating new business leads.
• Increasing brand awareness and market share.
• Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
• Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
• Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
• Managing the marketing department’s staff.
• Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
• Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
• Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Applying for a Marketing Manager position is easy! All you need to apply is:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
• A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
• At least two years’ experience as a marketing manager.
• Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as HubSpot Marketing and Bitrix24.
• Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
• Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong time management and organizational abilities.
This job is presented to you by Creative Bureau, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in government and private entities. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.creativebureau.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.