Our transactional attorneys are dedicated to helping to oversee contracts and agreements concerning financial exchanges. As a part of On Call Counsel, you will view and accept assignments online and through our mobile phone app. Once you accept a job with one of our clients, you will simply report and work the required hours, all with the support of a staffing company with 60 years’ experience behind you!
On Call Counsel is seeking a junior transactional attorney for a long-term contract position (with the possibility of a permanent job) at a prestigious government agency.
• Assist with the coordination of procurement activities required for the processing of assigned procurement portfolios
• Assist in the pre-solicitation review of the proposed initiatives for Agency Program Areas, which includes the assessment of the appropriateness of the Program Areas recommendation for procurement path/ method
• Maintain procurement databases, such as PASSPort and the Office of Contracts Procurement Tracking System (PTS), to track contract milestones
• Assist in the development of appropriate planning tools, strategies, reports, charts, and logs to document the processing of all Agency and Mayoral procurement initiatives
• Develop reports/correspondence for the ACCO, addressing issues with vendors or contractors who provide goods and services to DSS/ HRA/ DHS
• Actively participate in the conducting of Pre-Proposal Conferences by the Division
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Applying for a Transactional Attorney position is easy! All you need to apply is:
• Recently admitted to practice in New York
• Some contracts/procurement experience preferred, but not required. Candidate should at least have a demonstrated interest in doing contracts and/or procurement
• Excellent legal writing skills
• Must be detailed oriented
This job is presented to you by On Call Counsel, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in government and private entities. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.oncallcounsel.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.