School Professionals is recruiting substitute teachers available to work in private and charter schools.
School Professionals’ advantage includes total control over your schedule and location, a simple payment process, and a proven record of success.
• Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom teacher
• Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
• Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
• Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
• Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• The ability to provide 2 professional references
• 3 months experience
We offer our employees outstanding opportunities with Private, Charter, Parochial, and Independent schools. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities to choose from.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.