We are looking to hire a CFO to lead the company from a financial perspective. Our CFOs, or chief financial officers, manage the company or organization’s finances and are responsible for financial reporting.
• Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
• Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
• Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
• Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
• Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
• Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team.
• Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
• Work well with Chief Marketing Officer, CEO, and COO to develop the strategic plan.
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, master’s degree, or MBA.
• Experience in a senior management position.
• Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting.
• Experience with corporate governance.
• Proven negotiation skills.
• Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow.
• Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
• Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
• Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, and delegate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.