We are looking for a hard-working warehouse associate to help us in our warehouse. The warehouse associate is responsible for receiving, labeling, and storing incoming shipments, assessing stock for damages, keeping a concise record of inventory, and accurately filling customer orders.
• Receiving, processing, labeling, and storing incoming stock.
• Maintaining clear records on all inventory and stock.
• Inspecting all stock for damages and keeping records of damages.
• Organizing the warehouse space.
• Preparing orders for shipment.
• Recording exact arrival and departure times for shipments.
• Operating stock management tools; for example, a forklift.
• Counting stock and keeping inventory records.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Applying for a Warehouse Associate position is easy! All you need to apply is:
• A high school diploma.
• Experience with inventory software.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• A forklift driver’s certification.
• Physical stamina.
This job is presented to you by Logistics, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in government and private entities. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.tempositionslogistics.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.