Get Students, Faculty and Visitors Back to School Efficiently
Our Health Screener Application provides secure and intuitive COVID-19 screening, tracking, and reporting for early childhood centers and K-12 schools. It allows you to seamlessly assess the health of your students, faculty, and visitors to identify conditions that may pose a risk.
The Features You Need to Open Your School with Confidence
- Students, faculty and staff, and visitors screen themselves from their home on our mobile web-based tool
- Based on their responses, they are cleared to report to school or instructed to stay home
- Questions and responses are customizable to meet the needs of your School
- At-A-Glance Comprehensive Reporting Dashboard to track screening and admission results
- Personalized with your School logo
The Screening Process
- Parents/Faculty and Staff/Visitors are instructed to establish an account on a unique website for your school.
- Then, each day, they log on to answer the required questions (parents/guardians may respond for their child):
- If they have been in close contact with someone who was diagnosed with or had symptoms of Covid-19 in the past 14 days
- If they tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 14 days
- If they have experienced Covid-19 symptoms in the past 14 days
- If they have traveled internationally or from a state with widespread community transmission of Covid-19 within the past 14 days (NY, CT, or NJ only)
Then respondents are asked if their temperature was above 100° F.
Immediate Answers & Clear Next Steps
- The actions a respondent is told to take as a result of their answers are customizable during setup. We provide a template.
- In the case of positive answers regarding symptoms, respondents can be ruled out immediately, or have their symptoms (along with explanations of why they have them) available for review by school officials to make a determination on clearance.
- The respondent receives 1 of 3 messages based on their screening answers:
- Cleared to come to school
- Not cleared to come to school (see sample responses, below)
- Their clearance is under review
Some responses include:
- If a respondent answers they have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19, they will be told to self-quarantine until 14 days have passed since the encounter, and they remain symptom-free.
- If a respondent answers they have been diagnosed with Covid-19, they are told they must stay home until 10 days have passed since their diagnosis was confirmed and symptoms began and they have been without fever of greater than 100° F for 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medications and their symptoms have improved or gone away.
- If they have a temperature above 100° F they are given instructions to see a health care provider to get clearance or if they don’t see a provider, to remain home for 10 days until a 24 hour period has passed with no fever or symptoms.
Speed Entrance Screening to Reduce Congestion and Get School Started
Entrance Screener Process
- Look up an individual on a tablet or PC to see if home screening was completed and they were cleared to report
- Do a quick symptom check
- Click admit
- For students, if home screening was not completed, can pull up questions and go through them with a student or they can complete it on their phone
- If an adult, they can be emailed a link to the screening app, so they can complete on-line
All Information is Available to Review
- Health Screener in-home test results
- Admission statistics
- Viewable by date
- All data is exportable in Excel format
- On the Symptom Review Screen an administrator can:
- Determine whether a participant is clear or ineligible to report
- Trigger an email with this information
Not Ready for a Live Demo but Have Additional Questions? Feel free to reach out to us.
How much will the Health Screener cost?
The cost will depend on factors such as the number of students in your school/district, and whether or not you are an existing School Professionals Health and Safety practice client. For an exact quote, get in touch with us.
What types of schools & districts is Health Screener meant for?
Health Screener is perfect for any early childhood center or K-12 school, including public, independent, boarding, and charter or Districts who want to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 when they return to school this fall.
Can the Health Screener be used for visitors in addition to students?
Absolutely. You can use the Health Screener to screen students, staff, faculty, and visitors to make sure only symptom-free individuals enter the facility.
Is the application available now?
Yes, our application is functioning now and available for the start of the school year. New features will be added throughout the year as they are developed.
How do I sign up?
To get access to the Health Screener, use the form on the left to contact an enrollment consultant.