Our accomplished teachers are dedicated to helping all students learn and thrive in the classroom. As a School Professional, you will view and accept assignments online and through our mobile phone app. Once you accept a job with one of our clients, you will simply report and work the required hours, all with the support of a staffing company with 59 years’ experience behind you!
School Professionals is recruiting substitute teachers available to work in private and charter schools. The School Professionals advantage includes total control over your schedule and location, a simple payroll process, and a proven record of success.
Your responsibilities as a substitute teacher will include:
• Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom teacher
• Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
• Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
• Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
• Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Applying to become a School Professionals teacher is easy! All you need to apply is:
• Some completed college coursework
• The ability to provide 2 professional references
• 3 months experience