- Saint Albans, New York
- November 21, 2021
Extremely hardworking, talented and tenacious assistant teacher with 30+ years of experience seeking job in Pre-K.
Language mechanics. Reading comprehension and writing. Mathematics (arithmetic, geometry, algebra). History and geography.
English grammar, European literature. Classical poetry. European history. Communication,
• Assist with day to day classroom routine for children 3-5 years old.
• Observe and record children’s development.
• Assist to create and facilitate weekly lesson plan.
• Conduct screenings in English and French.
• Prepare students for brackens.
• Provide a safe and healthy learning environment for children.
• Implement language/literacy development for children.
• Provide creative art activities.
• Supervise field trips.
• Monitor classroom in the absence of Head Teacher.