Our pickers packers are dedicated to organizing and preparing orders for customers in a timely manner. As a part of TemPositions Logistics, you will view and accept assignments online and through our mobile phone app. Once you accept one of our picker packer jobs with our clients, you will simply report and work the required hours, all with the support of a staffing company with 60 years’ experience behind you!
We are looking to hire an energetic picker packer to assist in preparing orders for shipping.
• Ensuring work areas are kept clean, neat and well-organized.
• Packing incoming stock away, taking inventory and reporting shortages.
• Keeping records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Picking orders as requested by management.
• Sealing and tagging containers, confirming accuracy of orders and signing pick tickets to confirm.
• Ensuring correct shipping information is attached and moving completed orders to shipping area.
• Placing containers on pallets, and securing with stretch wrap, shrink wrap and strapping.
• Loading and unloading trucks by using totes, jacks and forklifts.
• Complying with OSHA and other safety regulations.
• Assisting in maintaining security of warehouse.
Applying for a Picker/Packer position is easy! All you need to apply is:
• High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work harmoniously with diverse range of people.
• Proficient with using tools required for this position.
• Physically agile and dexterous.
• Proficient organizational skills.
This job is presented to you by Logistics, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in government and private entities. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.oncallcounsel.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.