Maintenance workers, also known as repair workers, fix and maintain mechanical equipment, buildings, and machines. As a part of Logistics, you will view and accept assignments online and through our mobile phone app. Once you accept a job with one of our clients, you will simply report and work the required hours, all with the support of a staffing company with 60 years’ experience behind you!
We are seeking a maintenance worker. You will inspect different equipment and perform any basic repairs or preventative maintenance when required.
• Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
• Performing preventative maintenance.
• Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
• Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
• Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
• Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
Applying to become a Maintenance Person is easy! All you need to apply is:
• Proven maintenance experience.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
• Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
• Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
• Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
• Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
• Experience performing routine maintenance.
This job is presented to you by Logistics, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in government and private entities. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.oncallcounsel.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.