Wireless Network Engineer
WIRELESS NETWORK ENGINEER NEEDED: Great company great pay
$90-110K / 70% Travel in the Northeast.
Kindly let me know what you think of this opportunity with a company founded by MIT graduate engineers that specializes in
customer experience and wireless connectivity. Their goal is to reliably
deliver fiber-like performance via unlicensed wireless spectrum – providing
connectivity for mission critical video, voice, and data.
This ideal candidate is a technical person who enjoys and
wants more responsibility leading projects across all departments and directly
with clients. In this role you are responsible for:
- Leading on-site and remote
Wireless network project design, commissioning and support for the Americas.
- This includes hardware and software, architecture, configuration, installation,
monitoring, troubleshooting, upgrades and testing.
- This role also coordinates
with and partners with other internal teams.
- This person will project manage,
coordinate and oversee project deadlines and deliverables.
- This role is also
responsible for producing and maintaining internal documentation, processes and
procedures in order to provide a stable and efficient network.
- In-depth experience and working knowledge about IP
networks, specifically layer 2 networking
- Solid understanding on networking protocols, including
TCP/IP, DHCP, ARP, DNS, NAT, STP, HTTP, TCP, IPSEC, GRE, etc.
- Min 3 years’ experience in project management or system
- Ability to present technical concepts to both technical
and non-technical audiences
- Ability to troubleshoot complex IP and/or MPLS networks
- Experience with Wireshark or packet inspection tools
- Experience with outdoor wireless networks is a strong
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
- Cisco CCNP Certification (or higher) is a plus