Wireless Network Engineer
Responsibilities:This ideal candidate is a technical person who enjoys and wants more responsibility leading projects across all departments and directly with clients. In this role you are responsible for:
- Leading on-site and remote Wireless network project design, commissioning and support for the Americas.
- This includes hardware and software, architecture, configuration, installation, monitoring, troubleshooting, upgrades and testing.
- This role also coordinates with and partners with other internal teams.
- This person will project manage, coordinate and oversee project deadlines and deliverables.
- This role is also responsible for producing and maintaining internal documentation, processes and procedures in order to provide a stable and efficient network.
- In-depth experience and working knowledge about IP networks, specifically layer 2 networking
- Solid understanding on networking protocols, including TCP/IP, DHCP, ARP, DNS, NAT, STP, HTTP, TCP, IPSEC, GRE, etc.
- Min 3 years’ experience in project management or system engineering roles
- Ability to present technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to troubleshoot complex IP and/or MPLS networks
- Experience with Wireshark or packet inspection tools required
- Experience with outdoor wireless networks is a strong plus.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
- Cisco CCNP Certification (or higher) is a plus