The welder plays a critical role in ensuring our ASME pressure vessels exceed all applicable quality standards. We are looking for welders with a strong work ethic and attention to detail to join a strong team. This is a great opportunity for a welder that is interested in growing his or her skills on a wide variety of projects.
• Set up welding machines based on the job at hand or using a Welding Procedure Specification
• Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
• MIG, TIG and Arc weld steel, aluminum and stainless steel components based on the specifications of the blueprints and/or drawings
• Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards.
• Follow, create and help maintain Welding Procedure Specifications
• Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
• Assemble items as instructed by supervisor
• Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities.
• Ability to read engineering drawings
• Welding test may be administered
• 2 years of experience with MIG, TIG and/or Sub Arc welding
• Ability to work without supervision while also working within larger team
• Strong attention to detail