- Pull/push cases to a conveyor to the check station.
- Manually stack cases into truck box/trailers.
- Load kegs, re-ships and non-conveyable items onto route trucks.
- Ensure that the assigned work area is cleaned each night.
- Responsible to report any damage to equipment, racks or inventory breakage to a supervisor.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Assist driver with delivering cases to vendors.
- The ability to stand, walk, bend, squat, twist, lift and carry up to 50lbs intermittently during work shift.
- Must have a flexible schedule including weekends.
- Criminal background and drug screen is required.
- Pay $15.
- Must be flexible to work in either Long Island City and/or Brooklyn.