We are currently seeking professional Warehouse Associates for Plumbing and Manufacturing Companies throughout Fairfield County, CT.
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Open bales, crates and other containers
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer.
- May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; Sweep, dust and mop.
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Making in-state deliveries as needed
- Scan tickets, label number of boxes going out, put in UPS or Fed-EX Software shipping systems
- WMS/Barcode Scanner Gun experience
- Previous warehouse experience
- No recent major traffic violations
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Safely operate small and large box trucks, as well as pickup trucks