WarehouseAssociate needed for long term and temp-to-hire position. Job duties mayinclude lifting fifty pounds, following instructions, light typing, and generalassembly. Youwill be responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processingincoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packingand shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock and other.
- Porter Utility
- Assist with stocking of merchandise in the correct locations
- Pick orders from slips and pack
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Assembly of specific items
- Assist with inventory as needed
- Receive and track shipments
- Embark merchandise in delivery trucks using appropriate tools
- Accommodate and carefully handle fragile merchandise
- Tag and label merchandise
- Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type.
- Box, wrap and pack merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
- Prepare all orders for shipment
- Record and manage all impaired or damaged merchandise items
- Operate adequate merchandise management tools (for example, pallet jack)
- Enter data in inventory and logistics software programs
- Minimum of a high school diploma is a plus
- Candidates must be reliable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Previous working experience as a Warehouse Worker
- Great physical stamina and manual dexterity
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solver